Friday, June 19, 2015

Galaxy Nomads: On Tour











I'm pleased to announce that the Official Launch of Galaxy Nomads: Chronicles of the MacKenzie Clan was a complete success!

I was thrilled to receive a 5 star review which detailed many of the salient points in the book. Sorry, no spoilers! You can see more about that at Retta Stephenson's blog Art By Retta.

In the near future I'll be visiting Yolanda Renee's blog, Defending The Pen, with an interview about me. I chose questions that will answer things about me you've never heard before, so be sure to watch for the date. I'll be announcing it soon!

I also want to thank Mpax for the shout-out on her blog. Her book Precipice is on tour right now. You can find it on her website HERE.

This time has been a whirlwind for me, but in the middle of it I've been able to work on the outline for the sequel, Gemini: Chronicles of the MacKenzie Clan. It's the story of the next generation of MacKenzies, two seventeen year old twins who find themselves in a lot of mischief. You'll be hearing more about this book as it progresses.

I'd like to give a big thank you to all those who have supported me and left comments to encourage me during this launch. I appreciate the encouragement and congratulations! It means a lot to an aspiring author to know she's not just chasing windmills. Thank you very much!



Galaxy Nomads
Chronicles of the MacKenzie Clan

The MacKenzie clan is forced to flee from the devastating destruction of a supernova and is challenged to a ruthless game of survival. When all seems hopeless, a new generation arises to battle their worst enemy in a unique battle of wits. Will the MacKenzies survive betrayal, pirates and wormholes to the outer quadrants? Here they find a new race of people on the Patchouli planet where the female is Alpha. They learn wisdom from the mystics and seers on their jaunt through the universe and from across the galaxy two brothers are reconciled to each other. They experience love and hate in the Merridian sector when a prince is abducted and must be rescued before a cruel cousin steals the throne. An epic read that will send you spiraling at warp speed through all the MacKenzie generations.

Available now!


Smashwords

Do you need to download the Kindle App to read my e-book? You can get it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment